About the Job
Our client is an international market leading manufacturer with a long-standing history of supplying innovative, high quality products and services. (Australia is a distribution business, with no local manufacturing.) Every employee within the business is passionate about working collaboratively and fostering a culture that works hard and inspires creativity. Committed to delivering customer focused solutions and having a strong partnership with their customers and the broader community, they have a newly created position for a Customer Service Team Leader. Based at their head office in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, they provide staff parking onsite, at their modern offices.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, this front-line position is hands on, providing high levels of customer service to a wide range of stakeholders. The Team Leader will demonstrate leadership in customer service and sales, administration and time management, to name a few. Your duties will include:
- Leading the small team to ensure all customer activities are executed in line with agreed client agreements and ensure individual and team KPI’s are met.
- Developing and maintaining effective procedures and/or processes to achieve work outputs.
- Handling customer complaints, activating the warranty processes, processing claims and dispute resolution.
- Providing first level technical product support and escalating second level support to relevant colleagues.
- Liaise with: 1) Management at head office 2) Regional Managers and Salespeople throughout the country 3) Operational staff – including finance and warehouse; to ultimately ensure that the brand and company’s name and reputation is upheld and customer expectations are being resolved and exceeded.
- Foster an environment of open communication, in a positive and fun environment.
- Provide feedback and regular reporting to Management.
You are a passionate and high energy Customer Service professional, who has proven experience leading a small Inbound/Outbound Contact Centre, ideally from industries such as manufacturing, automotive and/or parts. You will be a strong and confident communicator and have the ability to multitask and reprioritise when business demands are changed. Your hands-on approach allows you to lead by example, which includes being on the phone when times are busy. Most importantly, you will develop and mentor your team to provide exceptional service to both internal and external stakeholders. Prior experience with Salesforce is highly desirable.
If you believe you have the above experience, together with being an effective communicator, are able to apply empathy and get the job done, are comfortable in a fast-paced environment and possess an eye for detail, and are seeking a new career challenge, please apply immediately. Conversations will be held in the strictest of confidence.