About the Job
If you want to be a part of an organisation that really develops their people, then read on! I can personally endorse this as they send their salespeople onto our sales and leadership training courses!
It is really exciting to be working with this client. They are at the forefront in their field and have got some exciting plans for the future and would be the perfect time to jump on board!
They are a global organisation that provides an extensive range of services and solutions – all with an environmental, waste management and engineering focus. An opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced Key Account Manager to join one of their divisions and is responsible for the growth of the business, specifically working with the healthcare sector.
We are currently seeking an experienced Key Account Manager to work as part of our high performing sales team. Reporting to the Commercial Sales Manager, this role will be responsible for generating sales and managing accounts across the Healthcare portfolio. Your effective communication skills will allow you to develop relationships with clients and understand their current and emerging needs.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Drive significant growth across the healthcare market in Victoria.
- Provide solutions to customers within established limits.
- Full customer management through retention and growth of existing accounts.
- Identify and actively pursue new business opportunities.
- Troubleshooting and effectively handling customer opportunities and inquiries.
- Defend against aggressive competition in a diverse and growing industry.
- Work to and report on client contracted KPIs on a monthly basis.
- Liaise with our operations team to optimise your customer engagement.
You will bring the following to the role:
- Proven experience in a sales role.
- Proven experience in winning new business.
- Foster excellent communication and self-motivation skills.
- A strong drive to succeed and ability to meet agreed KPI’s.
- Computer literate.
- Have a valid Victorian driver’s license.
- Professional presentation skills including the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Strategic and analytical thinking.
- Effective networking skills.
This position presents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-minded individual with a genuine desire to succeed. In return for your skills, experience and commitment we offer an attractive remuneration package including staff benefits, a great working environment and a chance to gain experience within a global organisation.